senior associate, cpa
C&D llp is currently searching for an enthusiastic and qualified professional to join our tax team at the level of Senior Associate.
Founded over 50 years ago, we are an established accounting firm located on the Central Coast, offering a unique blend of both personal and business financial solutions to our clients. Our comprehensive solutions span from tax and audit to bookkeeping and business management in addition to a wide-variety of other financial services. We pride ourselves on the quality of service we provide, the expertise we lend, and the partnerships we build with our clients in understanding their life goals and helping achieve them.
Expertise should include individual tax, partnership tax, corporate returns, choice of entity and multi-state tax issues. Qualified individuals will be responsible for handling tax engagements, fostering client relationships and providing guidance and direction to less experienced staff.
• 3 to 5 years of increasingly complex tax experience gained within a public accounting firm.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, or equivalent, and CPA license required. Masters a plus.
• Proficient in corporate, individual, real estate and partnership taxation.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Presentation skills and strong organizational techniques are required.
• Highly motivated.
In addition to our charming Santa Ynez Ynez Valley location and our beautiful work environment, we offer a competitive salary and benefit package. Available benefits include health insurance, 401(k), flexible spending account and bonus plan. We also place a high value on quality of life and work-life balance.
If you believe you are the “right fit” and are interested in joining our team, please email your cover letter, resume and salary history to Matt Watson at email@example.com.