Knowing how to creatively structure a transaction is often the deciding factor that brings both parties to an agreement and “seals the deal”. Our firm is on top of the laws, rules and regulations which allows us to creatively structure a transaction to achieve the optimum tax results, risk management and asset protection - all the while, being consistent with our clients business objectives.
We understand the purchase or sale of a business can be a very high-stakes, and sometimes risky, endeavor. Skilled and experienced in all aspects of the real estate industry, we represent individuals and businesses that are involved with real property transactions, ranging from business owners to real estate brokers, developers and contractors.
We provide comprehensive management advisory services on merger and acquisition transactions, succession planning and, of course, tax planning.
By working closely with our clients. we gain an understanding of their business and personal objectives. This knowledge enables us to provide valuable advice as clients are faced with major financial transactions.
SOME OF WHAT WE'RE DOING
- Analysis and evaluation of tax aspects of sales of business properties
- Analysis and evaluation of “1031” tax-deferred exchanges
- Analysis and evaluation of residential rental property investments
- Analysis and evaluation of commercial property investments
- Analysis and evaluation of buy-sell alternatives
- Analysis and evaluation of financing options
- Accounting for real estate brokers and developers
- Accounting for investment properties
- Financial and tax reporting for construction accounting