Seeking bright student interns for Tax Season (January - April) and Summer (June - August) that are pursuing an undergraduate degree in Accounting and CPA license.
We are dedicated to providing an environment of continuous learning, growth and advancement. Our interns are exposed to tax preparation for individual taxpayers and assisting administrative staff.
• Pursuing undergraduate degree in Accounting or equivalent; Masters is a plus.
• Being on track to complete all educational requirements to sit for the CPA exam.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Presentation skills and strong organizational techniques.
• Enthusiastic attitude and eagerness to learn.
In addition to our charming Santa Ynez Valley location and our beautiful work environment, we offer competitive salaries and benefits package. We also place a high value on work life balance and community involvement.
If you believe you're the “right fit” and are interested in joining our team, please email your cover letter, resume and transcripts to our Recruiting Partner, Matt Watson at firstname.lastname@example.org.